How do you feel about some of these niche site analogies? True? False?
- Niche sites have a unique personality that sets them apart from other sites.
- Niche sites aren't for everyone. Some people will never understand them. But if you do, they'll change your life.
- Niche sites take time to build, just as a home takes years to create. It may seem slow at first, but once you start getting traffic, you'll see that it's well worth the wait.
I was playing around with Frase's AI Templates, the "Metaphor/Analogy Template" in this case. I just wanted to see what each of the templates were about and how their AI was. I tried the analogy template with the topic niche surfers to see what came up and I got these:
- Niche surfing is like a club. It's not for everyone, but if you're in, you'll never want to leave.
- Niche Surfing is like a religion. It's not just a hobby or a way to relax. It's something that you do because you believe in it.
- Niche surfers are like a secret society. They know each other and they share their knowledge with each other.
And just for fun, I tried my name Yoyao to see what Frase thought of me:
- Yoyao is like a boyfriend. You may not always agree with everything he says but he'll never let you down.
- Yoyao is like a cat in the dark. It's very hard to see him when he's sleeping, but once he wakes up, he will start purring loudly.
- Yoyao makes you feel young again. It brings back the joy in life and makes you smile.
I'm enjoying AI content generators, and they are helpful with getting content up faster, but they aren't replacing good writers anytime soon. I still hire writers to write articles, because they are able to do research and distill it effectively for readers.
AI content generators aren't able to do that yet. You should already know that the statistics that any AI gives you needs to be researched, because they're incorrect 99.9% of the time. Even if it's a simple True or False statement, you might want to double-check it. The grammar will be off sometimes, but the spelling is good.
I have a joint site in the health niche and we hired Niche Website Builders to write 100K words (NWB coupons) for it, because it's a niche that requires good research to be useful to visitors. The most important thing for us is to put out well-researched, accurate information.
I find AI writers are great for short descriptions and to get the creative juices flowing if you have writer's block. The ones above are great to use as a jumping off point, but I wouldn't use any of them without changes...except for:
Yoyao makes you feel young again. It brings back the joy in life and makes you smile.
Well, I would change "it" to "he."